Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Done.

For all those who waited with baited breath to see if I would get three dresses done in time for Resurrection Sunday without staying up all night Saturday to do it, I answer a hearty YES! But there was so blessed much going on that I did not take the first photo. Go ahead, we've already been chided for that! But, I will do it soon. You'll just have to trust me. But I do have witnesses who saw my girls dressed ever so lovely on Sunday morning...(and quickly changed after church before there was a chance for spot or wrinkle!). We are having a very kind and able photographer "do" our family portraits in a couple of weeks. So, since I am supposed to be in the kitchen right now making supper and painting wainscoting (yes, at the same time!), you will have to wait! But, I assure you, it will be worth it. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment